Cold Drawn Steel Tube Seamless Alloy Steel with Seamless 8620 A519
Precision Pipe 8620 ASTM A519 is a cold finished steel tube which offers uniform tolerances,
enhanced machinability and increased strength and tolerances
compared to hot-rolled products. The cold finished process
increases the tube's physical properties and offers better
tolerances and reduced machining allowances over hot finish
Benefits of Precision Pipe 8620 ASTM A519:
· Superior surface finish
· Dimensional accuracy and excellent micro-structure uniformity
· Enhanced machinability
· High strength to weight ratio
· Tight tolerances, resulting in reduced machine time
· Applications: hydraulic cylinders, rollers, structural apps,
truck and automotive parts.
· Fast delivery
· Non-standard sizes and made-to-order
· Small min order quantity
· Economical Pricing
· Quality confirming to International Standards
· Material Test Certificates for Quality Assurance
· Technical Qualified After Sales
· Excellent Delivery Conditions
Process: Cold drawn, Cold rolled.
Standard: ASTM A519.
|Chemical Composition Limits, %A|
|8620||0.18-0.23||0.70-0.90||0.040 max||0.040 max||0.15-0.35||0.40-0.70||0.40-0.60||0.15-0.25|
Condition of Delivery:
Cold drawn, Cold rolled, Stress Relieved, Annealed( Bright
Annealed, Spheroidize Annealed), Normalized, Quenched and Tempered.
Surface: Black, Bright.
Certificate of Quality: issued in English, in addition the normal terms, production
process, the mechanical property (yield strength, tensile strength,
elongation and hardness), forged ratio, UT test result, Grain size,
heat treatment methods and the sample of is shown on the
Certificate of Quality.
Heat No., Steel grade, diameter (mm), length (mm), and the
manufacturer LOGO and weight (kg) etc.