Precision Steel Tube ST45 for Mechanical Parts In Machinery
Precision Steel Tube ST45 for Mechanical parts is a cold finished
steel tube which offers uniform tolerances, enhanced machinability
and increased strength and tolerances compared to hot-rolled
products. The cold finished process increases the tube's physical
properties and offers better tolerances and reduced machining
allowances over hot finish seamless.
Benefits of Precision Steel Tube ST45 for Mechanical parts:
· Superior surface finish
· Dimensional accuracy and excellent micro-structure uniformity
· Enhanced machinability
· High strength to weight ratio
· Tight tolerances, resulting in reduced machine time
· Applications: hydraulic cylinders, rollers, structural apps,
truck and automotive parts.
· Fast delivery
· Non-standard sizes and made-to-order
· Small min order quantity
· Economical Pricing
· Quality confirming to International Standards
· Material Test Certificates for Quality Assurance
· Technical Qualified After Sales
· Excellent Delivery Conditions
Process: Cold drawn, Cold rolled.
Standard: DIN 2391.
|Grade||Chemical Composition ( % )|
|C max||Si max||Mn min||P max||S max|
Condition of Delivery: Cold drawn, Cold rolled, Stress Relieved, Annealed( Bright
Annealed, Spheroidize Annealed), Normalized, Quenched and Tempered.
Surface: Black, Bright.
Certificate of Quality: issued in English, in addition the normal terms, production
process, the mechanical property (yield strength, tensile strength,
elongation and hardness), forged ratio, UT test result, Grain size,
heat treatment methods and the sample of is shown on the
Certificate of Quality.